COVID-19 Safety Plan
• Maximum occupancy of 2 persons in the studio.
• Physical distancing in studio of 2m/6ft is required during consultation.
• I will ask the BC COVID-19 pre-screening questions, regarding symptoms, exposure and travel history.
• Late cancellation fees are waived due to illness or cautionary measures.
• Masks are suggested upon entry to the property and in my Reiki room.
• Masks are not suggested if they cause you physical and emotional discomfort during the session.
• I will be wearing a mask.
• Hand sanitizer is provided for you upon entry and exit of my Reiki room.
• Hand sanitizer is not suggested if you have sensitive skin, instead, hand washing is available.
• Studio furniture and display items have been simplified and reduced to create safe, clean surfaces and more space for distancing.
• All wipeable surfaces and equipment are disinfected and UV light will be on after each session to disinfect carpet and fabric furniture.
• All linens replaced between clients.
• An air purifier is on during the session for better ventilation.
• A diffuser with immune support essential oil is on during the session.
• Contactless payment is available by debit, credit card, e-transfer. Cash and cheques also accepted.
• Mari's big smiles will be on upon entry and exit.
***"Pressing pause" policy
I would like to announce my new policy “pressing pause” on seeing clients who have recently taken a Covid-19 vaccine within 2 weeks.
The reason is that the work I do through Reiki often causes some mild detoxification which could be counterproductive for a few weeks following vaccination. I would respectfully suggest people allow the body to adapt to the vaccine for few weeks before resuming your Reiki sessions. Also, I have seen quite a few people are experiencing adverse effects from the injection, I feel they should monitor themselves very carefully, and I prefer not to do anything that would cloud their evaluation of how they are responding to the injection.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.